Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day Getting to Know You!

I decided to join in on the Valentine's Getting to Know You over at Samantha's Blog
1. Favorite Valentine's candy?
Reese's PB Cup Hearts These are my favorite for any holiday!

2. Pink or red?
Pink...my favorite color
3. Will you be doing anything to celebrate today?
I went to dinner with my hubby last night so that was our celebration together. Today we went to IKEA and had lunch with the kids at the mall.

4. Do you put up Valentine's decorations?
Not this year
5. What does Valentine's Day mean to you?
While intended to be a day to express your love to your special person, it is now turning into an over marketed day for stores to sell more merchandise!

6. Would you rather get..flowers, candy, or a night out?
I love to get flowers! But I also love a night out since we don't get too many of those! This year I got both.

7. Sexy lingerie or nothing.at.all?
Do t-shirts and undies count as sexy lingerie?

8. Do you say Valentine's Day or Valentime's Day?
ValentiNe's Day!

0 comments: