Monday, February 15, 2010

Not Me Monday



Not Me Monday is a hilariously, theraputic blog carnival hosted by MckMama where you get to share what you have "Not" been doing all week. So write your own post, link up and hop over to MckMama's and see what everyone else has NOT been doing.

I did not recently start blogging and now take my camera with me where ever I go on the off chance that I may get a pic that might be worthy of a blog post!

I did not take my kids sledding today at a local park and wipe out going down. My kids did not find it hilarious. I did not act like it didn't hurt because they had not wiped out way more than me without so much of a complaint! I am not a whiner!

We have not had so much snow for so long, that the kids have not played out everyday.
I have not been too lazy to wash their snowgear everyday and would not just toss it in the dryer and give it to them to re-wear, unwashed!

I did not plan to be super productive today and end up just sitting in my room watching DVRed shows after we came back from not sledding!


I did not let out a big "Are you kidding!" when my husband called me while I was in the grocery store to tell me that school was cancelled tomorrow! I am not ready for my kiddos to get back to school so we can get back into our routine!
I am not sitting here on my bed with my husband's work laptop spending way more time procrastinating than I should be....I did not waste a whole day on nothing productive. Of course I did not......

1 comments:

Momof3inVA said...

Wow! Your kids may never get back to school! Mine went back today (phew!)...Too bad you didn't get a pic of your wipeout, that would have been blog-worthy for sure! ;)

Hope you are ok from it though!