Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snowy Saturday in Maryland

Mother Nature isn't messing around! This brings new meaning to the phrase "Snowed In". We are at 26 inches of the wonderful white stuff and counting!! I am going to get that little Groundhog.




My two little munchkins had a wonderful time out in the snow. It was up to Little Miss' waist.

My Little Snow Princess!




My little guy just layed right back and took the plunge!!

It is pretty rare but I did manage to sneak into a picture with my munchkins! We had a lot of fun playing out and trying to "walk". And we only had 23 inches when we were on our great adventure through the Snowpocalyse!!


We came inside. Everyone warmed up with a nice mug of hot chocolate.(With extra marshmallows of course) While the kids had lunch I made snow cream! Talk about taking me back to fabulous memories of my childhood. This was always such a treat for us as kids growing up!! And I was ever so happy to know that my kids loved it too.

Happy Snowy Saturday!! Nothing better than being snowed in with your family!





3 comments:

mommyof7 (2inheaven) said...

Just wanted to say thank you for visting my blog. Don't get allot of traffic on it. But really enjoy when I do!!

Better Known As Mommy said...

You are welcome! I am just starting to really add things to my blog. I am new and don't know how to do a lot. But I look forward to making new blog friends!

Momof3inVA said...

Wow! You got a lod of snow! We escaped the extremem snowfall here in Cantral VA...we ONLY got about a foot! ;)