Monday, February 15, 2010

My First Blog Award

My great new blog friend Samantha from Our Family Journal gave me this.... my first blog award! I know, AWESOME!!


bogieaward

"This award means you're really going places, Baby. You'll still be blogging about your great adventures 10 years from now, and I'll still be reading them."



Before I can accept this award I have to express where I think I will be in 10 years!


In 10 years my son will be 19 and ready for college. My daughter will be 18 and just months away from graduating High School. My oldest step-son will be 26. My step-daughter will be 23. My youngest step-son will be 21! All of our children will be at a great place in their lives, be it a job they love or attending college.

In 10 years I hope my husband and I have actually had a romantic honeymoon. I hope our marriage is stronger than ever. And that we are adjusting to having grown kids and actually having time for the two of us. (Something we don't have much of now since when we met we brought 5 kids to the relationship)





Second, in addition to tell you where I think I will be in 10 years, I also must select 10 wonderful fellow-bloggy-friends to share in this award. So, in no particular order, here are the people I hope know I will be reading their blogs about their amazing adventures in 10 years.


Samantha @ Our Family Journal


Courtney and Randy @ EBing a Mommy


Patrice @ The Williams Family Blog


Elizabeth @ Polka Dots & Paisley


Melissa @ The Marsh Family Blog

Melissa@ The Cork Board


Since I am new at blogging I am a little embarrassed to admit that I do not have 10 bloggy friends to share this award with...Unless you count people whose blogs I read who have no clue who I am. Like Pioneer Woman, Bakerella, etc. So I didn't pass it along to them. It would be great if in a couple of weeks I could come back and edit this post and share the award with more friends. Samantha, I hope this is acceptable. Thanks for the award!!

1 comments:

Momof3inVA said...

Haha...yes, this is absolutely fine...This was my 3rd award and the first time I actually listed the full # of people it said to...I have yet to see the official rule book on accepting awards. ;)

Although, I don't think I can take it back from you once I have it, but thanks!

Happy Monday!