Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tag, You're It

I was tagged by my blog friend Samantha. To be untagged, I have to describe where I think my life will be in 10 years and tag some other blog friends!
So here goes....

****************************************************
In 10 years I will be 40. My husband will be 48. (At least some point in that year we will be that age) In 10 years my son will be 19 and ready for college. My daughter will be 18 and just months away from graduating High School. My oldest step-son will be 26. My step-daughter will be 23. My youngest step-son will be 21! All of our children will be at a great place in their lives, be it a job they love or attending college. In 10 years I hope I will be used to the "empty nest" that is slowly becoming my life and will embrace the new found freedom and independence with my wonderful husband! I have this huge fear of the kids leaving home and what will I do once I am not such a busy Mom, since my life has been all about them. I don't really know anything but being a Mommy! But I guess with each new Season of your life comes a different phase of Motherhood. I just hope I remember that and can embrace it!

In 10 years I hope my husband and I have actually had a romantic honeymoon. I hope our marriage is stronger than ever. And that we are adjusting to having grown kids and actually having time for the two of us. (Something we don't have much of now since when we met we brought 5 kids to the relationship.) I hope we are traveling and just enjoying each other and living life to the fullest.


****************************************************
I am now tagging the following people so consider yourself Tagged....

Samantha @ Our Family Journal
I know you have already been tagged...Just wanted to put you in here anyway!

Melissa @ The Cork Board

Liz @ Polka Dots and Paisley

Melissa @ The Marsh Family Blog

Courtney @ EBing a Mommy

0 comments: