Thursday, March 18, 2010

For My Husband


When we met, something was so right. But God had a plan and he took us on our own journeys before finally bringing us together again. I think he send me down a bumpy road so that when I made it back to you, I would appreciate you all the more. There is nothing in this world that I would change about the last 6 years of being married to you. We have hit a lot of rough patches and bumps. But it never slowed us down.We climbed every mountain and we made it to the top. I sometimes ask myself what I did to deserve you.

There is no better feeling than your arms around me, keeping me safe from the world. You protect me from bad things and help me to see the beauty in all that we have . You show me a love that I never knew existed. You have taught me to be true to myself. You made me believe in myself when I thought I never could.You are my strength when I am weak. My shoulder to cry on. You are the light when everything seems dark. I know that I can always count on you to
pull me through. You always seem to have patience for me even when I am the most difficult. You have taught me a lot about life and about love. I know that I would never be where I am not without you by my side.



Newlyweds

You are an amazing father and a gentle man. You are showing our children what it means to have an amazing family. I thank God for you and for ALL of our wonderful kids!

The Gang


You are the smile on my face and the happiness in my heart! You are amazing in so many ways.
No matter what has transpired I know that at the end of the day nothing else matters, because I am with you!

memorial weekend 107


Thank you for being not only the world's greatest husband, but also my very best friend. I love you so very much. Thank you for the 6 wonderful years of marriage. I look forward to the rest of my life with you.Cos with you by my side, we can conquer anything life throws our way!

Happy Anniversary to My Wonderful Husband!

I love you more than words can say! Thank you for loving me!

0 comments: