Friday, November 28, 2008

I am blessed!!

I couldn't have had a better Thanksgiving. All of the kids were here. My mother in law came over. We had a bounty of food. Hubby and I prepared our wonderful dinner for our family TOGETHER! So we spent a lot of time together. Just before dinner we had all the kids say what they were thankful for. It started with Briana who is or oldest girl and ended with Caity who is the youngest child. I got emotional hearing the kids say they were thankful to all be here with us this year. I am more than blessed. You see these children that were not born of my body are definately MINE in my heart! I love them all so very much. There really is no difference in love compared to my "own" children and my "step" children. They are all mine. God gave me this beautiful family and I am so very grateful. Here are a few pictures from our time together yesterday







0 comments: