Monday, November 17, 2008

Not Me Monday!



Yay for my favorite part of Monday!! Here are my list of Not Me's

I DID NOT hug and kiss my son because he got his report card today and he made all A's and B's.

I DID NOT tell him how wonderful and brilliant he was that he was in GT Math, Reading and Language Arts.

I DID NOT tell my daughter how adorably, irresistable she was in her brand new boots.
I DID NOT want to cry when I realized how grown up she looked.

I DID NOT look at myself and realize how much I have let myself go and that I have to stop being lazy and do something about it!

I DID NOT go to the gym for the first time EVER and realize that I am so out of shape!!!

My Husband DID NOT text me with an "I Love You Precious!" message for absolutely nothing and just when I needed it most. I DID NOT want to melt!

And lastly, I am NOT GOING to shower and go to bed early because that same wonderful husband who sent me that sweet message, woke me up wayyyyy to early snoring.

I AM NOT toast for the day because I got up tooo early and drug myself to the gym for the first time ever!!


Don't forget to stop over at My Charming Kids and read all the other Not Me posts!!

0 comments: