Monday, November 10, 2008

Not Me Monday!!

Time again for Not Me Monday, hosted by MckMama over at My Charming Kids.
Who by the way, gave birth to a precious miracle who is doing well. Please stop by and check her out! She is awesome!!
So here goes.
I DID NOT go outside at 7:30 Sunday morning in my nightgown to "politely" tell my neighbor he had woken me up by busting frames out of windows.
I DID NOT even more politely ask him not to do this near my son's bedroom window. He DID NOT look at me like a freak.
I also DID NOT come back inside and tip toe around my kitchen to make coffee because since I was up I wanted to have some time alone before the hubby and children go up.
I was NOT bitter when I realized that the whole house was sleeping blissfully at 10. I was awake because of the neighbor. Any other morning everyone would have long since been awake.
I DID NOT wake up with the worst PMS I have had in forever. I was NOT sad that we had not gotten pregnant this month.
And finally I DID NOT e-mail my hubby who has been at work all day, while I have been home feeling sorry for myself, and ask him if he could do homework with the kids tonight. No that is just plain lazy and I wouldn't ask that of him.
Not Me!!!
See you next week!!
Nope I did not do any of those things!!

1 comments:

kay said...

Aw isn't it the worst to wake up unusually early on the day that you can sleep in? ):