Thursday, April 8, 2010

Belated Easter Post

I know Easter was nearly a week ago, but I have been busy with all the kiddos. So here is my Easter post....albeit nearly a week late.


We woke up to four very excited children who couldn't wait to see what "The Bunny" left for them.


Baskets


We had a lovely breakfast and got ready to head to church for Mass. It was a great service and was thoroughly enjoyed by all. We left Church and came home where I went to see my sweet little God Daughter, Allyson.


My girls


 and my girls



Caitlyn, Briana & Allyson


While the ham was baking we colored the eggs (we were running behind) and had an Easter egg hunt for the kiddos.


Coloring Eggs

Coloring Eggs


Briana

Tristan

His loot

Finding eggs

Finding Eggs

They had so much fun. And this was the egg no one could seem to find!!


The egg no one could find


The egg no one could find


We had a wonderful dinner with all four kids and my mother-in-law. My daughter Briana said a sweet blessing before we ate dinner. It was a wonderful day and I am thankful for all of the days with my family! Happy (almost a week late) Easter!

0 comments: