Friday, April 23, 2010

My Boy & a Science Fair Project

So my sweet, darling boy had a BIG science fair project to do....No big deal right? Well normally, no, it would not be a big deal. Except for my sweet,darling boy didn't give me the proper information for said STEM Fair Science Project...until about 4 weeks after he should have. So we had a week and a half to complete a 6 week project. Did I mention he is sweet and darling and I love him more than life?

101_0938

Pouring in the water for round 1!

101_0939

Adding sugar!!

101_0945

Waiting for the pepper to boil!

101_0979

Finished project!



101_0982

One proud boy!

I am glad that I was able to help him and get this project completed, even if it was THE MOST STRESSFUL project I have ever had to do with either of my children!

0 comments: