Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

All the kids are here. Christmas Eve Mass was great. Crowded, standing room only but great none the less! My best friend and her family are headed home after another wonderful Christmas Eve tradition! We spend Christmas Eve at my house just hanging out and being together. This year is a little more special than previous years because it is my God Daughter Allyson's First Christmas!! Yay!! And her first Christmas Eve with us! I am so blessed to have such great friends! I love them like my family. I got such beautiful and thoughtful gifts from Heidi & Holly. Gorgeous pictures of my two kiddos with my God Daughter and also gorgeous pictures of just Ally!! Such wonderful gifts! Now off to finish the last preparations for Christmas Morning....


Photobucket
Me with Ally

Photobucket
My husband with Ally
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My AWESOME gifts from the greatest friends ever!! I have to find some super cute frames for the other pictures now! I can't wait to get them out on display!

0 comments: