Saturday, December 26, 2009

The day after Christmas

So it is the day after Christmas and this mama is still worn out. The kids slept in and I am just relaxing and working on a few blog posts. I am so bad at this blogging thing. I don't know how to do very much. If anyone wants to help me please feel free.

I can't believe Christmas is already over. It seems like it zoomed in and zoomed out! I actually wish Christmas could hang around just a bit longer. Yesterday was just so great I didn't want it to end. A house full of happy children. My husband and I spending much of the day preparing food together to feed our crew! A quick nap on the couch to recharge my batteries! Just the atmosphere and the magic of Christmas! And it is over too soon! Today the kids are busying themselves with new toys and gadgets. Big Daddy had a few errands to run. I decided I would try to figure this blog out. Other than post new entries not much has happened on that front. But I will keep trying! I will figure this out! I will!!

0 comments: