Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Proud Mommy!!

Today both kids had an award ceremony. They were both chosen as Shining Star, which is where teachers highlight certain children who do a good job with the particular "theme" of that quarter. This quarter was for being safe. I am very proud of both my lil' people! They always do a good job in my eyes. They also passed out 4th grade Science Fair awards, but I think that deserves a post all it's own.

Caitlyn receiving her certificate and bumper sticker!
My Shining Star!

She is totally a Daddy's Girl!
But she loves her Mama too!!!



Chris getting his certificate and bumper sticker!
My Shining Star!

This one just happens to be...
A Mama's Boy!

Who also loves his Daddy!
They had a nice little program with children from different grades telling about ways in which you can be safe. There was also a special musical visitor called Magpie! It was quite a treat and the children thoroughly enjoyed them!

0 comments: