Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Today was a wonderful day! I woke up way to early but my hubby insisted I stay in bed. I read my book for a couple of hours! Hubby brought me coffee in bed. Hmmm nothing better than being snuggled in bed with a good book and a nice cup of coffee!
Then the kids brought me a delicious breakfast of cheese omlet, corn beef hash, and toast! Man oh man! Am I spoiled or what! Once I got up I saw the most beautiful roses and a cute little bag waiting for me on the dining table.







A couple of weeks ago, I made a dumb mistake and tossed my digital camera into my purse and left it. Somehow it managed to bust the display screen and that was the end of my digital camera! :-( Oh how I have been lost without it!


Inside that cute little bag was a new digital camera!!

My hubby is awesome! I can't believe he got me a new camera! I love it and am so excited to be back in business!!! Ha ha
Me and my awesome hubby before heading out for the day!

Me and my princess enjoying lunch!

Me and both my loves after lunch!
I am definately one blessed mama!!
Happy Mother's Day !

0 comments: