Monday, July 25, 2011

Plastic Spoon Wreath

 

 

I saw this on another blog and loved it! Hers looks much better than mine…I was in a hurry and should have spaced the spoons so much more symmetrically.

 

I used about 55 or so spoons. You can use different colors, but I liked the white against my newly painted walls.

To get started you need  the spoons and a glue gun. It is pretty simple to do!

I tape wax paper to my workspace so that clean up is easy!

100_3048

 

100_3049

A couple dots of glue…hard to see in this picture.

100_3050

And keep gluing!

100_3051

It will work itself into a circle. I think that the further you place the spoons the larger the wreath.

100_3047 (2)

Finished product and so easy. I took ribbon from my bow making stash and made this cute little thing to hang it with!

0 comments: