Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Slacker

Yes I am aware that I am a total slacker…I haven’t posted in two and a half months. But be advised I have plenty of reasons…good or bad there were things that just kept me from getting here like I wanted to.

Life has been a tilt-o-whirl here for the past months. However, everything is coming full circle now. But when things get bumpy, man do they ever get bumpy…kids, husband, marriage, mental well being. So many small things come crashing down, that it becomes something really big.

But today I can say with complete confidence that I am so excited about the direction my life is heading!!

God is good, and He is good all the time. Even when you think everything is rotten, He is there and He is soooooo good!!

I have several posts "in waiting". So I am going to back up the date so they fall in line appropriately!

0 comments: