Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year & 365 Project

 

Happy New Year!! My New Year was pretty awesome and for the most part quiet…no crazy parties, no drinking, no acting crazy. Just home with my fabulous husband and my son and daughter. We ordered pizza and bought some snacks. We watched Karate Kid and just enjoyed each other. We laughed and we danced. New Kids on the Block performed in Times Square! Awesome for me…my kids were like who? The boy and girl made it to see the ball drop and ring in the New Year, barely but they did!! Tucked the babes in bed and just hung out with my husband. Thankful to see a New Year together. Goodbye 2010…it was a difficult year for my family. A lot of ups and downs. But I am excited for 2011 and all that God has planned for my wonderful little family!

And I have been reading about the 365 Project. You take a picture every day and post it on your blog and write about that picture. It is a way to recall what you were doing throughout the year. I know I have trouble remembering what I did a couple days ago or last week…so if I can browse my blog with a small daily reminder that may just be something very cool to have!! Just view it as a year long photo album.

I am going to start mine in a separate post!

 

Happy New Year! Many blessings for the year ahead!

0 comments: